Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What it means to inspire others

We just received an amazing email from a customer.  Sue C. has been visiting us for years.  Never in much of a position to purchase much, she would come in for inspiration.  Well, this is what she sent us today to let us know how we've changed her life these years:


"I keep coming back to Manya Vee Selects because,  I feel a special connection with you. I love it that you always remember me when I come in. I love it that you once let me wear a piece of your jewelry on art walk night to the other venues, trusting that I would return it, and not get it 'lost'. 

"I love the variety of art that you carry, with my favorite always being Chris Romine, and I can always count on seeing her newer peices when I come in.  

"I love it that Jeff is a playwright, and I can always get the latest on his projects when I drop in. I love the encouragement I get from you. I love the inspiration I get when I walk into Manya Vee Selects. 

"I love your jewelry, and have become somewhat inspired to make my own jewelry, taking a metalsmithing course to learn new techniques. Manya Vee is it's own little world and when I enter through the doors, I am transformed into someone special, a friend of a couple of very talented and famous artists, and I love you two so much!!!"

Thanks, Sue, for letting us know this!  It is a note we'll cherish!

Manya

ManyaVeeSelects.com

No comments:

Post a Comment